We are always looking for individuals who are bright, motivated and energetic and most importantly, someone who loves the environment to join us.
If you have what we are looking for and want to join us, send us your resume with expected salary to email@example.com or please call 03-8060 8257/8258 for further enquiries.
Current positions available:
- Maintain of Accounts receivable master file;
- Actively involved in system implementation – Accounts Receivables;
- Company Search and evaluate credit applications;
- Monitor and follow up AR collection with sales and credit control team;
- Prepare monthly debtors statement of accounts and follow up on outstanding balances;
- To attend and handling retails queries and provide the prompt feedback to relevant sections for further solution.
- Ensure timely & accurate recording of receipts & matching POS sales with AR ledgers;
- Review in the commission computation;
- Preparation of debtors ageing analysis
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in Finance/Accountancy or equivalent
- Good oral and written skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Team player and able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Possess with Microsoft Excel knowledge
- Ability to effectively interact with associates at all levels within the organisation
To handle supplier accounts.
- Serve as main point of contact with the consignment supplier.
- Manage the consignment process from start to finish, inclusive of preparing the auction estimate listing, coordinating property pickup, fulfillment, tagging and other logistics and ensuring proper paperwork is in place.
- Shop visit to manage all consignment inventory when necessary.
- Ensure all marketing commitments are met with regard to any press release and obtain consignment supplier approvals, as needed.
- Keep track of all changes in estimate, attribution and authentication, and communicate any changes to the consignment supplier.
- Confirm reserves and interest levels, as appropriate, with consignment supplier.
- Manage the post-sale aspects including reporting results to the consignment supplier.
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Hardworking and aggressive working attitude
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Minimum SPM or equivalent certification
- Able to speak fluently in Mandarin, English and Malay. Ability to speak dialect will be an added advantage
To manage our inventory and purchase merchandise based on our company’s needs.
- Knowledge of supplies, equipment, and/or services ordering and inventory control
- Minimum of one year of related experience in retail, wholesale, warehousing, or logistics
- Minimum SPM and above
Provide excellent service to the customer and handling stocks ordering to ensure sufficient stock in the shop to sell.
- Candidate must possess at least a Higher Secondary / SPM / STPM/ 'A' Level / Pre-U / Professional Certificate, Diploma or Advanced / Higher / Graduate Diploma in any field.
- Well converse in Bahasa Malaysia and English or Mandarin (preferred).
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Fresh graduates / Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
Responsible in executing food and nutrition, wellness events and serves as a resource related to nutrition, health and food safety for customers and associates.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree in Nutrition / Dietetics / Food Science or equivalent.
- Well converse in Bahasa Malaysia, English and Mandarin.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in healthcare line.
- Good interpersonal skill, tacful, aggressiveness and presentable appearance.
- Posses own transport.