We are always looking for individuals who are bright, motivated and energetic and most importantly, someone who loves the environment to join us.
If you have what we are looking for and want to join us, send us your resume with expected salary to email@example.com or please call 03-8060 8257/8258 for further enquiries.
Current positions available:
To handle supplier accounts.
- Serve as main point of contact with the consignment supplier.
- Manage the consignment process from start to finish, inclusive of preparing the auction estimate listing, coordinating property pickup, fulfillment, tagging and other logistics and ensuring proper paperwork is in place.
- Shop visit to manage all consignment inventory when necessary.
- Ensure all marketing commitments are met with regard to any press release and obtain consignment supplier approvals, as needed.
- Keep track of all changes in estimate, attribution and authentication, and communicate any changes to the consignment supplier.
- Confirm reserves and interest levels, as appropriate, with consignment supplier.
- Manage the post-sale aspects including reporting results to the consignment supplier.
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Hardworking and aggressive working attitude
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Minimum SPM or equivalent certification
- Able to speak fluently in Mandarin, English and Malay. Ability to speak dialect will be an added advantage
- Be our first line consultants and advice our customers according to their needs.
- Forecasting, ordering, and stocking merchandise throughout the kiosk.
- Take care of the cashier and give the correct amount of change.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the kiosk.
- Able to do simple food preparations like:
- Cutting the vegetables
- Prepare the soup with soup paste
- Frying burger patties
- Burrito wrapping
- Kiosk location: KLIA2
Provide excellent service to the customer and handling stocks ordering to ensure sufficient stock in the shop to sell.
- Candidate must possess at least a Higher Secondary / SPM / STPM/ 'A' Level / Pre-U / Professional Certificate, Diploma or Advanced / Higher / Graduate Diploma in any field.
- Well converse in Bahasa Malaysia and English or Mandarin (preferred).
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Fresh graduates / Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
Responsible in executing food and nutrition, wellness events and serves as a resource related to nutrition, health and food safety for customers and associates.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree in Nutrition / Dietetics / Food Science or equivalent.
- Well converse in Bahasa Malaysia, English and Mandarin.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in healthcare line.
- Good interpersonal skill, tacful, aggressiveness and presentable appearance.
- Posses own transport.