Cordyceps militaris is a highly valued medicinal fungus, similar with edible fungus, such as mushroom. It is rich in protein, 18 types of amino acid, minerals and vitamins. Cordycepic acid and cordycepin confer a comprehensive conditioning body effect, enhance and regulate immune function and improve disease resistance ability.
- Immune Booster
- Blood Sugar Management
Ingredient: Cordyceps Militaris
Product of China
Can be used to make soups and medicated diet.
Simple Recipe Sharing
[Cordyceps Militaris with Flower Mushroom Soup]
- One handful of cordyceps militaris
- 6 large natural flower mushrooms (soak till soften）
- 6 - 8 red dates (deseeded)
- 1 tablespoon of goji berries
- Vege soy cube (optional)
- Sea salt (to taste)
- 1.8 litres water
1. Boil 1.8 litres of water in a soup pot.
2. Add in all the ingredients & reduce heat when it is boiled, continue to simmer at low heat for about 60 mins.
3. Season the soup with salt according to your preference and serve warm.
No artificial preservatives added. Store in a cool, dry place.