Happy Baby organic kale & spinach puffs are made with organic brown rice & rice flour, apple juice concentrate and organic spinach and kale powder. These will be the organic finger foods that very first melt in your baby’s mouth. These teach baby tactility and self-feeding and might buy you some much needed silence.
- No artificial colouring or flavoring, non-GMO
- Contain 20mg Choline - Support Brain & Eyes Health
- Gluten Free
- Fortified with iron, vitamin D, calcium and vitamin B complex
- Certified Organic by CCOF, USDA Organic
- Free from BPA
Ingredients: Organic Brown Rice Flour, Organic White Rice Flour, Organic Apple Juice Concentrate, Contains 2% or less of the following: Organic Kale Powder, Organic Spinach Powder, Mixed Tocopherols (to preserve freshness), Vitamins and Minerals: Dicalcium Phosphate, Choline Bitartrate (Choline), Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Tricalcium Phosphate, Ferric Pyrophosphate (Iron), DL-alpha-Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E), Vitamin A Acetate, Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), Calcium D-pantothenate (Pahtothenic Acid (Vitamin B5)), Zinc Oxide, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12).
Baby aged 8 months old and above , or depends to the teeth growth of the baby. For first timer, it is advisable to break off the pieces to monitor baby’s chewing ability, or soak it in formula to eat. It is preferably under the supervision of adult during consumption.
Or for baby if they can perform following:
- Crawl on their hands and knees, without their tummy touching the floor.
- Eat thicker solids with larges pieces.
- Use their jaws to mash food with gums.
- Pick up food to eat on their own with thumb and forefinger.
No artificial preservatives added. Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened, please keep refrigerate and consume within 7 days for its best quality.
Products received are at least 3 months from expiry date due to the absence of artificial preservatives.