Rotavirus infection is the most common cause of severe diarrhea in children. The symptoms included vomit, watery diarrhea and fever. It is very important to keep the infected children well hydrated as diarrhea along with vomiting can quickly lead to dehydration. This recommended formula help to possesses antiviral properties, help to improve the condition of infection, keep infected child well-hydrated, enable rapid recovery and prevent second infection.
Products: O’Forest SoyLAC, O’Forest Japan Organic Brown Rice Vinegar
O’Forest SoyLAC (10ml x 15 tubes)
- Promotes the growth of beneficial bacteria, improving the balance of intestinal flora, reduce gastrointestinal related problems such as diarrhea.
- Increase production of virus neutralizing antibodies, enhance immunity and enable rapid recovery from virus infection.
O’Forest Japan Organic Brown Rice Vinegar (700g)
- Fermented using koji, one type of probiotics, helps to boost immunity against infectious diseases.
- Possesses antiviral properties, help fight off virus infection.
- Rich in minerals, helps in hydration.
Before Breakfast/ 1 Hour Before Bedtime:
Weaning period to 2 years old: SoyLAC (1/10 tube)
3 years old – 6 years old: SoyLAC (1/5 tube)
7 years old – 12 years old: SoyLAC (1/2 tube)
Note: Twice a day if necessary
Adult: SoyLAC (1 tube) + Warm Water (200ml), twice a day
Children: Brown Rice Vinegar (½ - 1 teaspoon) + Lukewarm Water (100ml), once a day
Adult: Brown Rice Vinegar (1 - 2 teaspoons) + Lukewarm Water (100ml), once to twice a day
Store in a cool, dry place, away from heat and direct sunlight.