- Size: 315mm (L) x 240mm (W) x 85mm (H)
- Clean water cultivation, 7 days harvest
Steps for cultivation:
- Fill the pot with 3 to 4 cm of water, allowing the surface to touch the cultivation net. (Use either filtered or cooled boiled water. Tap water is not recommended )
- Spread the seeds evenly over the cultivation net and change the water once every 3 days.
- Vegetables are ready fer serving in 1 to 2 weeks. Repeat the processes above for your next batch
- It is recommended to use good quality seeds with high germinate that have not been genetically modified.
- During the initial budding stage, there will be signs of white filaments, which function to assist in the transportation of water and minerals to the roots, stems and leaves. These are not mildew.
- 尺寸：315mm（L）x 240mm（W）x 85mm（H）