Black sesame seeds have long been associated with health benefits and hair growth, and are commonly used in alternative medicine.
Ingredient: Organic Black Sesame Seeds
- A good source of sesamin and sesamolin (lignans), vitamin E, monounsaturated fats, magnesium and iron
- Black elements - helps to strengthen kidney, liver functions as well as to darken one’s hair and beautify skin
- Iron - helps to increase red blood cell thus prevent anemia
- Calcium – helps to prevents osteoporosis
- As ingredients for pastry
- Grind to powder form and add into soymilk, oatmilk, juice, salad or soup
- Grind and cook as sesame paste
No artificial preservatives added. Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened, please consume within 60 days or keep refrigerated and consume within 180 days for its best quality.
Products received are at least 4 months from expiry date due to the absence of artificial preservatives.