Quinoa is an ancient alkaline grain eaten for centuries in Central and South America. Can be cooked and eaten as a side dish or hot cereal or used to make casseroles, salads, a side dish with cooked vegetables, and pilaf. Use it as you would use rice in recipes.
- Gluten free and considered easy to digest
- Alkaline grain with high energy
- High in calcium - helps to strengthen bone and teeth density
- Contains eight essential amino acids required for the development and repair of body's tissues
- Cook together with rice or porridge
- As ingredients for dessert
- Cook together with rice or porridge (pre-soak for 2 hour before cooking)
- As ingredient for dessert
No artificial preservatives added. Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened, please consume within 30 days or keep refrigerated and consume within 120 days for its best quality.
- 富含钙质 – 有助强化骨骼与牙齿