Soya beans are legumes which grow throughout most part of the world and constitute one of the world's major food crops. It can be good substitutes for animal based food due to its complete protein profile.
Ingredient: Organic Soya Beans
- Rich in soya protein, carbohydrates, polyunsaturated fats, soy-isoflavones, fibre and calcium
- Complete amino acids – for basic cell functions
- Polyunsaturated fats - lowers down the blood cholesterol levels
- Soy isoflavones - similar to estrogen which may help to reduce menopause syndrome
- Pre-soak for 8 hours or overnight
- Add to vegetable stews and soups
- Mix sprouted soya beans into salads or use as toppings for sandwiches
No artificial preservatives added. Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened, please consume within 90 days or keep refrigerated and consume within 180 days for its best quality.
Products received are at least 4 months from expiry date due to the absence of artificial preservatives.