BMS Organics SoyLAC Lactobacillus Fermentation Extract (LEX) is a clinically-tested Lactobacillus fermentation extract that obtained through a special and patented extraction process where 16 strains of Lactobacillus are co-cultivated in organic soya milk for a year. This extract contains Lactobacillus secretions and body substances, without live bacteria.
- Cultivated and Matured with Organic Soya Milk
- Founder: Dr. Kakutaro Masagaki
- No Artificial Colorings, Flavorings, Non-GMO
Ingredients: Lactobacillus Fermentation Extract (LEX), Citric Acid, Lactic Acid
Product of Japan
In around 1945, Kazuyoshi Masagaki, a researcher, was concerned that when yogurt was consumed, the LAB does not replicate in the intestines. He soon discovered that LAB secretions and substances of the bacteria itself made LAB replicated effectively. In 1970, he successfully produced an extract of the efficacious substance called ‘LAB Extract Fermentation’. The major distinguishing feature of the ‘LAB Extract Fermentation’ is the culture media. Organic soybean milk is used instead of cow milk. Results showed that the extraction components from organic soybean milk culture media have an even stronger effect!
Method for making SoyLAC ‘LAB Extract Fermentation’ (4 Distinct Steps)
1. 16 strains of LAB
- Competition between species
- 16 strains of LAB (selected from the several hundred species of lactic acid) cultured in the same media to strengthen the capabilities of the LAB
2. Culture in Organic Soybean Milk
- To strengthen the bacteria
- Surviving capability of the LAB is strengthened in organic soybean milk where replication is difficult
* Adopts high quality and safe (agriculture chemical free) organic soy milk
3. Long fermentation period
- Fermentation is maintained at a fixed temperature and humidity for a period of 1 year to improve quality
- Only components with special qualities and active ingredients are extracted and appear in a sharp (secretions and body substance of LAB)
- Improve skin complexion, especially skin inflammations, eczema and etc.
- Improve bowel movement and microbial flora imbalance
- Improve the mechanism of digestion and absorption
- Improve allergic physique
- Improve urinary protein metabolism
- Aids in blood purification and detoxification
- Strengthens immune system
- Provide a strong foundation for general physical health
Research Data on SoyLac ‘LAB Extract Fermentation'
Test Data on Gut Cleansing - Improvement of Gut Environment
Research from the Department of Animal Husbandry, Tokyo University
In an experiment, ‘LAB Extract Fermentation’ was administered orally to mice. The activity level of enzymes that were produced in response to carcinogens was measured. As seen in figure 1, when the ‘LAB Extract Fermentation’ was administered, the enzymes produced in response to the carcinogens were suppressed up to 80%. Detrimental bacteria in the gut decreased and there was an increase in friendly bacteria.
Clinical data from Dr. Shinya
Intestinal changes depend on the state of health. People with good intestinal condition may look youthful and healthy, and vice versa. Therefore, improving intestinal condition is important. Below are 3 cases showing the improvement of intestinal conditions
For more research details, may refer to the product handbook at http://issuu.com/bmsorganics/docs/oforest_lac_handbook
All ages, especially those with:
- Various gastrointestinal diseases
- Allergy disorders
- Lifestyle related diseases
1 sachet (10ml) each time, twice per day. Twist off the tip of the sachet. Consume directly or dilute with 200ml water. For severe cases can take up to 6 sachets a day. For children aged 3-6 years, can take up to half sachet per day.
No artificial preservatives added. Avoid storage at high temperature and direct sunlight. Once opened, please consume immediately for its best quality.
If you need more info about Soylac please click below link
BMS Organics CEO Mr. Terry Lee shares with you his well experienced about soylac