Bamboo salt is well known as one of the most famous traditional medical treatments. About 1000 years ago, some Korean medicine doctors and monks started to use bamboo salt as medical salts. Bamboo salt is made up of unpolluted sea salt roasted in the bamboo which covers by yellow clay. Heating process which about 1000 to 1500 ?C, all poisonous mineral would eliminate in this process. The unique smell of bamboo salt is caused by natural sulphur component which help to purify blood.
Natural Bamboo Salt (9 burnt)
Bamboo salt serves many functions in maintaining our health:
- As a natural detoxifying agent which help to detoxify the body
- As strong antibacterial agent which help to prevent inflammatory
- As powerful antioxidant which helps cleanse the body and heal damaged cells
- Provides energy which promotes a higher metabolism
- Replace table salt which as treasure trove of minerals and trace elements
- Help softening skin
Suggested Consumption Method:
Health care & treatment:
½ teaspoon (2g) bamboo salt with 250ml water, 4 - 5 times per day. Drink before meal.
As Ingredient for Toothpaste, Soap, face mask pack, bakery, confectionery, vagina detergent and etc.
Drink more water to eliminate the salt from body
Store in a cool, dry place, away from heat and direct sunlight.