O' Forest Organic Apple Cider Vinegar is made from delicious, healthy, organically grown apples and is full of zesty natural goodness. It contains the amazing Mother of Vinegar which occurs naturally as strand-like enzymes of connected protein molecules.
It’s a wholesome way to add delicious flavor to salads, veggies, most foods, and even sprinkle over popcorn.
Ingredients: Organic apple cider vinegar (Certified Organic by Bio-Gro New Zealand) (unfiltered, unheated, unpasteurized and 6% acidity)
- Rich in active enzymes, potassium, malic acids, antioxidants and minerals
- Has antiviral, antifungal and antibacterial properties
- Maintain proper body pH and replenish body with essential enzymes
- Aids in detoxification, helps to enhance immune system and improves skin problems
- May help to control weight, promote digestion, remove body toxins and relieve muscle pain from exercise
No artificial preservatives added. Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened, please consume within 90 days or keep refrigerated and consume within 240 days for its best quality. This is a naturally fermented product, sediments and darkening of colour is normal. Shake well before use.
Products received are at least 4 months from expiry date due to the absence of artificial preservatives.