Rampal Latour is the only manufacturers in France that offer a true Marseille Soap certified by ECOCERT, renowned for the authentic quality of its ingredients. A real Marseille soap must be stamped « Extra Pur », which means that it doesn’t contain any coloring, preservatives or perfumes, and all sides must be stamped.
Rampal Latour Extra Pur Marseille Soap – Green Square is made from olive oil which traditionally guaranteed to contain 72% pure vegetable oil, it is good, natural, effective, practical and healthy. Fascinating thanks to its natural and multi-purpose nature, it remains the ultimate soap for cleansing the body, for laundry and cleaning the home.
Suitable for all skin types, even the most sensitive one.
Ingredients: Sodium Olivate, Sodium Palmate, Aqua (Water), Sodium Palm Kernelate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide
Our Charter for Nature:
- Certified by ECOCERT
- 100% vegetable oil and organic origins
- No parabens, EDTA, PEG, Sodium Laureth Sulphate (SLS)
- No perfume, artificial colourings agents, preservative agents, synthetic additives
- Hypoallergenic, it is formulated to minimize the risk of allergies and anti-itching
- Heal baby’s diaper rash without any discomfort
- Stain-removing for all types of textiles, even baby clothes
- Act as natural insect repellant such as moth and spider repellant, it’s also anti-aphid and anti-cochineal insects
- To wash teeth and to clean toothbrush
Please store in a cool, dry place, away from heat and direct sunlight.
Products received are at least 8 months from expiry date due to the absence of artificial preservatives.